Join us on our new
Bathe to Save Upcoming Cities
Tour Across America Summer 2020!
Furever Home Family, The Amos family will travel to a different city across the U.S. teaming up with local organizations to make a difference in the community and help keep these fury friends safe and get them adopted. This series is fun, full of energy, emotional at times, but inspiring and will help viewers learn how they can make a similar difference for animal adoption in their own communities.
Follow along on the journey Saturday mornings at 8:30am EST on Animal Planet starting July 4th.
PetSafe® Products Perfect for New Pups
PetSafe® is partnering with the Furever Home Family on Animal Planet to help rescue pups find a home!
As the Amos family travels, PetSafe® will donate handy pet products to the families who adopt these shelter pups. It’s a perfect partnership because PetSafe® creates innovative products that help solve common challenges affecting new pet parents!
Our America Tour Continues!
After over 18 months on the road bathing dogs and supporting shelters throughout the United States, we’ll be hitting the road again soon… And THIS TIME WE’LL BE ON TV! We’re shooting a TV Show called Furever Home, starting with 6 Episodes!
Join Our Amazing Team that cares for dogs across America
APPLY TO BECOME A HYDRODOG GROOMER
- A Unique Franchise Opportunity to Work With Dogs Every Day
- HydroDog is Growing throughout the USA
- Receive Support from our 5 Pillars of Success System
- Gain Extensive Grooming Training from Hydrodog Grooming School
- Join the Movement to Save Shelter Dogs and Reduce Canine Euthanasia through Your Own Bathe To Save Events!
Join The Adventure Across America With The Bathe To Save National Tour Across America
– We need your support –
- HydroDog mobile Pet Grooming, Wahl, the Greater Good and the Animal Rescue Site have joined us as we travel across the U.S.
- The Bathe To Save Tour was the brainchild of our incredible kids, Bella 14, Austin 13 and Aria,11 who saw a need and decided they wanted to work hard and create a massive impact with a unique solution.
- Our family has taken a year and a half off from ’normal’ living, crossed continents and embarked upon a 50 state, 150+ city tour around the US to raise money and awareness for animal rescues and to expose the benefits of animal adoption spreading the message: “Don’t Shop…Adopt.”
- Every 26 seconds, a dog is euthanized in a shelter somewhere in America.
- The ASPCA estimates 3.9 million dogs enter animal shelters in the United States each year. It is also estimated that 1.2 million adoptable dogs are killed simply because there was no one to adopt them.
- In an effort to reduce this number we are visiting shelters and rescues, hosting events & fundraisers, bathing dogs, and promoting animal adoption. 100% of our event proceeds are donated back to animal rescue organizations across the country!